Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
Backstop ensures you have vital financial information on demand
Bookkeeping – The Essential Service
Every business needs a bookkeeper for tax compliance, wages and billing. We encourage you to focus on what you’re good at and outsource these tasks to Backstop.
Our Outsourced Bookkeeping Service differs from many other bookkeeping services because we interpret your accounting results so you can track your business’s performance. Our own past businesses have been fast growing and award winning so we know how important tracking performance is.
Xero for Bookkeeping
Xero by Default
If you already use a particular bookkeeping package, we will work with you to use that if you prefer.
If you don’t have an existing system, or don’t mind, we suggest you consider using Xero; as we do.
- Xero has a huge number of integrations to other software you may be using
- Much of your end can be done with mobile apps, which lets you work anywhere, anytime
- Xero has been built from the ground up to work online – so it’s fast and efficient
- Xero is accepted by most accountants for annual tax compliance
If you have your accounts in another accounting system, we can usually convert them for free or low charge.
All the Basic Accounting Services
At Backstop we provide outsourced accounting services for all the basic accounting functions necessary to operate your business including;
- profit and loss
- billing and receivables management
- payroll if necessary
- monthly and quarterly compliance reporting to the ATO
Jargon-free performance reporting
Our own experience is that accountants and bookkeepers rarely offer to interpret the underlying meanings behind your accounting reports;
- is the business improving?
- why am I showing a profit but never have enough cash?
- what are the trends?
- how fast can I affordably grow?
- is my business in financial trouble?
Backstop’s Performance Reporting options analyse your accounting reports to answer just these types of questions. You choose the level of detail in the analysis and monthly or quarterly.